Payment gateways connect merchants to banks or front-end payment processors that provide connections to card associations (Visa, MasterCard, etc.). They are called gateways because they take many inputs from a variety of different applications and route those inputs to the appropriate bank or processor. Gateways communicate with the bank or processor using dial-up and Internet-based connections or privately-leased line connectivity.
Agapay donates 5% of our gross profit on each transaction processed through your account to the Charity that you choose
Let’s Get Started
Why you need it
- It authorizes credit cards and other payment types for e-commerce or in-store transactions
- If you want to accept and process different payments, either online or offline, you will need a payment gateway
What you will get
- PCI-compliant online payment gateway with high-level security
- Safe and secure customers’ sensitive cardholder data with our encryption and advanced security systems
- An opportunity to also give back to a nonprofit organization of your choice
How to Start
- Simply sign up with our simple contact form.
- Be sure to have your business registration and banking information at hand to be securely processed.
- One of our dedicated sales team members will respond to you immediately and have you up and running before the end of a business day.
A single platform for all eCommerce solutions—only in Agapay.
State-of-the-art solutions for your business
- We offer easy, fast, and painless process that will have you all set up and ready to go in minutes
- We accept almost any kind of payment from your customers
- Our platform easily integrates with most e-commerce shopping carts and platforms such as WordPress, DrupalCommerce, and WooCommerce, among others
- Easy-click, one-link invoicing that quickly receive payments the following business day
- Our Terminal Management System (TMS) remotely manages your estate of payment devices including any necessary firmware updates required for security and continued EMV compliance
- One-entry data processing so repeat customers securely reuse their data repeatedly through a secure token process
- Increase conversions and sales for an easy and safe experience for your customers
- Secure, point-to-point data encryption (P2PE) that protects sensitive cardholder data as well as EMV and tokens
- We can reduce the total cost of accepting payments
- Utilizes remote key injection, a more secure, faster, and more cost-efficient method of processing payments