GET TO KNOW THE FOUNDER
is an avid believer that businesses should give back to the community. Along with his involvement in community organizations, working with various task forces and chambers of commerce, Dan is also heavily involved in community and cultural outreach with several non-profit organizations in and around Orange County.
Dan has worked in the payment processing industry for more than 6 years. In the early stages of his career, he learned of the tips and tricks used to confuse merchants into paying more. He felt that this was unethical and wanted to do something different. Starting in 2012, Dan worked to build a portfolio based on doing what’s right for his customer. With honest cost disclosure and taking an educational approach he has built a reputation of trust and credibility among his clients.
Dan’s previous experience with sales and startups and his passion for giving have culminated into the formation of Agapay, a unique idea in an old industry.
GET TO KNOW US
Transactions that Give
Immediate Human Needs:
- Food & Water
- Shelter & Clothes
- Health Care
- Teamwork – We work as a team to ensure success of the whole group
- Respect – We show respect & consideration for one another in our office and to those we serve
- Integrity – We are honest and take responsibility in every dealing within the office and to those we serve
- Courage – We are bold in everything we do and challenge ourselves to go down new roads
- Excel – We are the driving force behind improvement continuously looking for ways to exceed expectations