Anyone who’s worked retail has likely made a mistake while charging a credit card. This can create a headache for customers, staff, and management. For most people the first reaction is to simply void the transaction and start over. The problem with this approach is...
Subscribed and Stay Connected
- Void vs Refund vs Reversal: Here are the Basics
- 8 Fascinating Questions to Ask About Payment Terminals
- 5 Groundbreaking Innovations that Will Rock the World of Payment Processing in 2020
- 5 Amazing Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Mobile Payments
- 7 Ways An ‘Ill-Equipped’ Payment Processor Can Kill Your Business